Sunday 4 November 2012

Audience



My magazine will be aimed at R&B fans as this will be the genre of my magazine, I will not try to recruit new fans of the magazine, as you can’t make people change their taste in music. However due to R&B being such a phenomenal genre it will be bought by many people.
May fans of the magazine will want to buy my magazine due to a few reasons. One reason is because they might be attracted to the fact they are getting a free poster with the magazine; some people thrive on the fact that they get free gifts when they purchase a product. They could also want to buy it as my magazine is going to feature famous musicians, or there could be one singer that is featuring in the magazine which would entice certain people to purchase it. I also believe R&B is a very popular music genre this alone will attract the audience. Finally, as mentioned earlier, because R&B has a large amount of fans they might buy the product as they see it as a collectors item.
The audience will be able to see my magazine news and reviews through social networking websites, such as: Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace. There will also be a magazine that can be bought which will be the main thing to produce money.

No comments:

Post a Comment