Thursday 18 October 2012

Production Post 3


I have completed 3 annotated music magazine covers, 3 annotated music magazine contents pages. I have also done a preliminary task, which was to create a cover page and contents page for a Haydon school magazine. All of these tasks I have done will help me when I do my actual music magazine, as it has given me an idea on how to create a magazine and the main features you need o create a magazine. 
It has helped me understand the basic set out of cover pages and contents pages on music magazines and certain magazines, such as: vibe, Q magazine. These magazines have inspired me with some ideas for my own magazine and I would like to re-enact some of these ideas as I believe it will make my magazine look much more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment