Friday 14 December 2012

Production Post 22



 Recently I have completed my Model release, this has informed my model Bradley Moore what he is getting himself into; thankfully Bradley agrees with the terms and conditions and has no problem with any of the things he has to do. It also means that I have secured my model and I don't have to worry about my model not appearing to photo shoots as he has signed the model release.

I have also taken pictures of all the equipment that I will be using as it has prepared me and I now know what equipment is need to get the best quality pictures of Bradley. All of these pieces of equipment are used by professionals when they take photo shoots so this will give my pictures a professional feel, which means my magazine will be to a high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment