Thursday 3 January 2013

Chosen Images

picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
picture 5
picture 6

These are the pictures that I have decided to use that will appear in my magazine. These pictures stand out from the rest of the pictures I have taken and I believe with a bit of editing they can become great pictures that appear the normal music magazine. I have chosen some unusual pictures to appear in my magazine such as picture 5 which will be on the front of Bradley album cover; I have also chosen pictures that highlight the genre and the story about Bradley, such as picture 2 which highlights only half of Bradley's serious looking face. Picture 3 is also part of the article as Bradley is the new face of the brand 'diesel' which is the reasoning behind getting a extreme close up shot of the label on Bradley Moore's jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment